The City of St. Helena has a long history of public support for library service. As early as 1875 there was movement underway to establish a library. The current building at 1492 Library Lane was constructed in 1979 and named for a much loved local physician, Dr. George Wood, who was also a major donor and long time supporter of the library.
The library currently houses some 96,000 books, videos, DVD’s, books on CD and tape, CDs, newspapers, magazines, microfilm and other media. Also part of
1492 Library Lane, St. Helena, CA 94574
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2018 - Napa Valley Now. All Rights Reserved.