Vincent DePhilippis and Madeleine Stefani came to America in 1922, Vincent from Italy and Madeleine from France. They met in New York and married in 1925 and settled in Philadelphia. In 1950 they moved to San Diego where they opened a deli grocery on India Street, which was called Filippi’s Cash and Carry. This was the beginning of what was to become a successful line of family restaurants. Today Filippi’s Pizza Grottos are owned and operated by family members of the original
645 First Street, Napa, Ca 94559
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2019 - Napa Valley Now. All Rights Reserved.