Keep Napa clean by preventing trash from getting to our River, then celebrate our river at Napa’s annual Earth Day Festival!
Choose the site that works best for you. Each one will have a site captain that will check you in. Grab some gloves, a bucket, sign a waiver and pick up some trash!
- Downtown Napa: behind Firefighter’s Museum at the corner of Main and Pearl Streets
- South Wetlands: southern end of Jefferson St.
- Salvador Creek/ Vintage High: meet at quad by gym
- Oxbow District: north end of the market parking lot next to the river
- Riverside Drive: Napa Main Library
- Kennedy Park: near boat ramp Details:
- Buckets, latex gloves, and limited trash grabbers will be provided at each site. BYO buckets, gloves, and grabbers if you got ’em!
- Wear sunscreen and clothes that you are willing to get dirty. Please wear closed-toed shoes only.
- Though we will provide water, in the interest of conserving resources and stopping the cycle of plastic waste in our waterways, we encourage you to bring your own water in re-usable containers.
- Waiver: Children under 18 are required to have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before they can participate. Download a waiver at: naparcd.org/waiver
Sponsors: Earth Day Napa River Cleanup is coordinated by the Napa County RCD with funding provided by the Napa County Flood Control and Water Conservation District. – Special thanks: Napa Recycling & Waste, Friends of the Napa River, Napa Valley CanDo, and City of Napa.